Its finally here: The new SemTalk Online® as browser-based editor – document business processes using the established SemTalk way with a new and modern design.
- in your Browser
- in Microsoft Teams
- in Microsoft SharePoint
- on your desktop PC
Create your models fast and with high quality by using
- Pre-defined Quick Shapes
- Quick formatting options
- Vocabulary-based modelling
- Embedded modelling rules
Add value for your colleagues by
- Linking relevant documents to process elements
- Merging your diagrams and models into a connected model landscape
- Publishing all your processes with all it’s information into a centralized portal application
- Making your company knowledge accessible for everyone
Use the wide integration into the Microsoft platform to
- publish meaningful process models to your intranet
- connect your processes with a Workflow-System
- define Meta data for SharePoint and term store
- define classifications for your documents
- generate task lists in Microsoft ToDo (aka Planner)
Beyong that, explore the many additional functionalities which SemTalk Online provides to add value to the enrichtment and usage of your processes:
- Get inspiration by using ChatGPT as support
- Create Designs for header and footer elements
- Mange your vocabulary in a centralized repository
- Use multi language modelling
- Use simulation
- Create ontology und vocabulary models
- Use one of many export options
An overview about all functionalities is available in our Tutorial Wiki.
SemTalk Online can be used as variant hosted in the infrastructure of Semtation GmbH (Microsoft Azure) but can be installed as well in your company infrastructre (your own Cloud or own server landscape). We will gladly help you to find the appropriate provisioning for your needs. Just ask us about it.
For feedback and questions use SemTalkOnline/SemTalkOnline · Discussions · GitHub, email@example.com or über our support hotline: +49 (0)331 581 39 36.